GUTTERS AND ACCESSORIES
Expert Gutter Installation
5" and 6" Seamless Aluminum Gutters
Seamless gutters offer better protection and are easier to maintain. However, unlike traditional gutters, seamless gutters are not a DIY project. Because they must be cut from heavy material using a special machine, installation should always be done by a professional.
Your home is subject to the weather and water is the most harmful when it penetrates your home’s exterior envelope. Where most homes are 1,000 square feet on a single floor, rain water that falls over this area is concentrated in a very narrow band or line at the bottom of each sloping roof. A 2400 square foot home with a ridge vent and 2 gable ends might would have 80 linear feet along the 2 sides of the house, where all rain water would concentrate and potentially cause damage. A hipped roof with 4 sides sloping down from the peak would be less vulnerable with 140 linear feet catching falling rainwater.
The primary role of gutters is to channel water away from the base of the house where it’s likely to collect and find it’s way inside the foundation. There are many ways that gutters protect your home, including:
- Water beating down along your roof line can pool and penetrate your foundation or slab, causing leaks in basements and crawlspaces.
The ground surrounding your home should slope away from the house to avoid water pooling around the foundation. Unfortunately with new construction, this ground often settles in the first few years are being refilled and home owners aren’t aware of the potential problem.
- Without gutters, water can damage landscaping and cause soil erosion around your home.
- Water hitting dirt close to the house can create a mess when the dirt splashes back against the siding.
- Concentrated water hitting decks and door entrances can splash back against the house causing high moisture levels which can lead to wood rot.
- Safety entering and leaving a home may be a problem when people run to avoid a downpour and/or water freezing on walkways.
- Falling water may hit windows and leak, causing water damage inside the walls or on interior walls.
- Rain water may find gaps in the siding, and when trapped behind siding, water can support mold growth and other problems.Even brick and stone siding can be damaged when water forms ice in cracks.
- Repeated exposure to rain water can reduce how long your home’s painted surfaces last before they need to be re-painted.
Since the arrival of the seamless gutter machine over 40 years ago, k style gutters have grown to account for over 80% of the gutters installed today. In general, K-style gutters have twice the capacity of their half-round cousins of the same width, and cost up to 50% more per linear foot.
Expert Gutter Installation in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Wilmington and Nearby South Carolina and North Carolina
Eliminate cleaning & clogging concerns with our quality gutter solutions
At GreenHill Products, we know what separates adequate gutters and gutter guards from a gutter protection system that provides fail-safe performance and exceptional value. That’s why we only install the best products available. We tend to not think much about our gutters, until there's a problem. Clogs and leaks can put your home at risk for moisture damage and wood rot. Additionally, well-functioning gutters and downspouts help direct roof runoff away from the foundation of your house and prevent water damage inside your basement or crawl space.
Half Round Gutters
Half Round Aluminum Gutters are all about choices and style. Complete systems available in over 20 colors. Installation is very similar to K Style gutter systems. We offer a complete system including a variety of hanger options (including hidden hangers), round downspouts and elbows, and hand cut miters.
LeafGuard Rain Gutters
Why LeafGuard® Is Better Than Other Gutter Systems ? LeafGuard's one-piece hood and gutter are formed from a single piece of aluminum eliminating problems with gutter attachments and color matching. LeafGuard Rain Gutters are the ultimate in gutter protection. Get a free estimate for a Seamless Gutter System and say goodbye to gutter cleaning forever.
Add further protection for your landscaping with Concrete Splash Blocks at the bottom of each downspout. These blocks help to collect and channel water flowing out of your gutters. Splash blocks prevent water from washing away grass, dirt, or other landscaping in the area. Long Smooth and Diamond Tapered - Splash Block molds,cement molds ,concrete molds. These production quality heavy duty concrete & cement molds
Gutter Cleaning & Repairs
Clogged, damaged or leaky gutters and downspouts can be a real nightmare and overflow can cause expensive and unsightly damage to your home’s roof, siding, interior and basement. Save yourself the aggravation and the risk by calling the gutter experts at GreenHill Products. For over 25 years, we have provided homeowners with quality gutter installation and repair services, saving them thousands of dollars on home repairs. We use top-quality products and all the work is done by trained, experienced gutter professionals.
Many home builders do not add gutters to homes during construction, or they only install partial gutters. Gutters help to protect your home's foundation, siding, and other parts of your property. Your home is one of your biggest investments—be sure you're protecting it with high-quality gutters.
Here are the top three reasons why you should install gutters on your home:
- Moisture Control: Without gutters, water runs off your roof and down the side of your home. Water then pools and sits next to your home's foundation, which can cause cracks and other damage that's very expensive to repair. Water can also seep underneath siding, which can cause further damage to your home. GreenHill's gutter systems help water drain away from your home, protecting it for many years to come.
- Landscape: Without gutters, rain water flowing off your home's siding splashes into the landscaping near your house. Mulch and other costly landscaping materials are easily washed away when proper gutters aren't installed, and plants can be damaged as well. Your gutters from GreenHill will help water drain safely away from your home and your landscaping.
- Appearance: Gutters also help give your home curb appeal. A home with gutters will have a more "finished" look than a home without gutters. You'll be able to enjoy the polished look your quality GreenHill gutters will give your home, and your neighbors will appreciate it, too!